Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ask and you shall receive

I’m so enthralled by this new world I’ve entered, internally and externally……. in the sense of how everything I’ve always wanted is actually manifesting, that I’m now trying to draw out what the process was…… what enabled this space that’s so what I wanted…….. How did it get so right?

The first guiding principle that comes to mind : Acceptance

Accept what you cannot change, Change what you cannot accept and Have the wisdom to know the difference
Not sure if this is Osho or from way before, but it came to me from my mother, and ma, I’m eternally grateful to you for having instilled that in me at the time that you did

Sounds fairly straightforward, doesn’t it?  It is; what it needs is basically a high degree of self awareness; the ability to get rid of the clutter and conditioning, and see yourself for what you really are

Articulation of what you want; this was a process that happened over time, starting nebulous and quickly acquiring clarity, like for instance:
·         to move from corporate to social sector by the time I was fifty
·         key words in the social sector  a) under privileged b) rural c) education
·        working out how much I needed for a living in specific terms
·         external circumstance being in sync with inner being

Having faith and trust in your want and the universes ability to give it to you; a complete giving in to the flow of life

Having the courage to implement the decisions that open up along the path, and doing it with a lot of positivity and love, even the apparently painful decisions and actions done with love take on a whole different hue

And it’s amazing how they all fell in place like a jigsaw that was moving on its own, I just needed to flow….and flow I did

9 comments:

  1. ..and “flow you did”..so happy to see you getting out of your way and let the destiny manifest..your post reminded me of a quote by Epictetus “Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not. It is only after you have faced up to this fundamental rule and learned to distinguish between what you can and can't control that inner tranquility and outer effectiveness become possible.”

    Keep Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was my favorite, obviously :) I know we've discusses almost all of this some time for sure, but seeing it in writing, and reading it in a different mindset is refreshing 'cause then you also interpret it differently now.

    Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, agree on the principle fully, but how the hell do you read Epictetus? That's why paagal fits I guess. Even with a full course in philosophy, I haven't.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saags, nice to see your comment...and yes, between this and what's ap we can replace our cozy coffee table conversations I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha , this is really in depth blogging at 3.53 AM unless the clock was wrong on your PC. The witch hour.

    Wisdom to shed the baggage
    Being aware and becoming aware
    One leads to complacency.Other to action.
    You becoming aware of being aware has given you the podium to leap forth.
    So be in it.
    Float and not to wonder how come so when there is no water.
    Fly when floating becomes weary.
    waiting with lots of faith to see you fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. .... ...."
    Glad to see the change and even more glad to see you happy with your new venture. Best wishes .

    ReplyDelete
  7. my god girija, thats beautifully said and I'm totally stumped...a deep heartfelt thanks, for the faith and for being there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadow sticks
    Light and dark
    you see in light
    you sense in dark
    see and sense me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Beena, thanks, and yes, a ratification of a belief is always nice....

    ReplyDelete