Friday, August 12, 2016

A Progressive Mom....

This was a conversation I happened to overhear during my walk yest morning. Two people, apparently a mother and her son, son in his late twenties maybe, totally involved, engrossed and purposeful.

The snippet from the mother:

"neevu tikka tikkaga matladaku.........gamunna lechipo.......aayana manishi kaadu, nee matalu ardham kaavu...... avva kavali, buvva kavali ante kaadu...,, maata vinnu raa, lechipo......."

(Don't talk nonsense, just runaway (elope)....he(the father I presume) is not human, he won't understand you...you want the cake and eat it too won't happen....please listen to me...just run away)

I was talking to my aunt later in the day, and narrated this, and she was like..."what a progressive mom"

And I'd say salute, to both the women :)

No comments:

Post a Comment